Electronic Visa Application for Visit Visa - Socio Cultural to Indonesia
- A passport with at least six months of validity from the date of entry into Indonesia, which has at least one blank page for visa (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa). A limited-validity passport will not be accepted without a prior Indonesian visa.
- Two recent color photographs (passport size) with white background on picture-quality paper.
Note: Do not staple or affixed the photographs on the form.
- Complete the online application.
- Letter of invitation from family, social organization, school/university or cultural residence in Indonesia, which describes the purpose of the visit and guaranteeing all transportation and living expenses that will incur during stay.
- Copy of the K.T.P (Indonesian ID Card) of the principal/person who signed the letter of Invitation if the person is an Indonesian citizen.
- Copy of KIMS/KITAS (Indonesian Immigration's temporary stay permit) of the principal/person who is a non-Indonesian citizen that sponsoring your visit, or Identification card for foreigner. Foreign citizen in Indonesia who does not have KIMS/KITAS nor Identification Card for Foreign National could not sponsor a family visit.
- Copy of inbound and outbound travel itinerary or a letter from travel agents, airline, steamship company, confirming the purchase of tickets.
- Applicants under 18 years of age should attach a notarized copy of birth certificate. In addition, a notarized letter of consent signed by non-traveling legal guardian must be attached if the applicant under 18 years of age travels without the legal guardian.
- For Non-US citizen: Please provide a copy of US Permanent Residence/Visa/Valid I-20 from schools/universities.
- Inoculation is recommended but not mandatory, and is required only if applicant had previously traveled to areas/ countries infected by yellow fever.
- Payment in money order, company’s check or cashier’s check.
Click here for the list of consular transaction's fee
- All individuals are obliged to bring a health certificate declaring Covid-19 negative status based on Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test issued no later than 3 x 24 hours prior arriving in Indonesia. The certificate must be issued by a competent health authority from the original country.