Electronic Visa Application for Visit Visa - Business to Indonesia
- A passport with at least 6 months validity for single entry or 1 year for multiple entry, from the date of entry into Indonesia, which has at least one blank page for visa (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa).
- Two recent color photographs (passport size) with white background on picture-quality paper.
Note: Do not staple or affixed the photographs on the form.
- Complete the online application.
- Invitation letter from counterparts in Indonesia, describing the purpose of the visit.
- Letter of intent from sponsor in Indonesia, guaranteeing all transportation and living expenses that will incur in Indonesia.
- Copy of inbound and outbound travel itinerary or a letter from travel agents, airline, steamship company, confirming the purchase of tickets.
- For Non-US citizen: Please provide a copy of US Permanent Residence/Visa/Valid I-20 from schools/universities.
- Inoculation is recommended but not mandatory, and is required only if applicant had previously traveled to areas/ countries infected by yellow fever.
- Payment in money order, company’s check or cashier’s check.
Click here for the list of consular transaction's fee