Retired/Senior Citizen Visa is a temporary stay visa issued for a retired/senior foreign citizen who wishes to visit and stay longer than 60 days in Indonesia.
The visa shall be valid for one year and could be extended for not more than 5 (five) time consecutively. It means that this special visa can be extended for up to five years. The Retired/Senior Citizen Visa is a single entry visa.
- A passport with at least 18 months validity from the date of entry into Indonesia, which has at least one blank page for visa (amendment and endorsement pages cannot be used for visa).
- Two recent color photographs (passport size) with white background on picture-quality paper.
Note: Do not staple or affixed the photographs on the form.
- Complete the online application.
The application can click here to start
- Limited Stay Visa Authorization Letter from the Indonesian Directorate General of Immigration (please note that an application will not be processed without a formal notification of authorization from the Indonesian Directorate General of Immigration).
- Designation Letter of authorized Indonesian travel agent.
- Pension fund statement or bank statement from the country of origin (or Indonesia).
- Proof of a life insurance.
- Proof of a health insurance.
- Proof of third party liability insurance.
- Copy of Employment Contract of Indonesian domestic worker(s) during stay in Indonesia.
- Proof of accommodation during stay in Indonesia.
- Payment in money order, company’s check or cashier’s check.
Click here for the list of consular transaction's fee
- All individuals are obliged to bring a health certificate declaring Covid-19 negative status based on Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test issued no later than 3 x 24 hours prior arriving in Indonesia. The certificate must be issued by a competent health authority from the original country.